We are looking for a welded bracelet specialist to join our team, specifically to help with our endless bracelets. This person MUST have experience with jewelry production, ideally with a laser welder. Ideal candidates are friendly, self starters, and are comfortable in a small business environment. Weekend availability is required. This is a part-time position (Approx. 10 hours/week).
Benefits and Perks: Great in-store discounts, team outings, and more!
- Experience with small jewelry findings like jump rings, thin chain, and clasps
- Familiarity with soldering small pieces
- Ability to handle small repair jobs
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Retail experience
- Laser welding experience
- Familiarity with the fine jewelry industry
If interested, please send your resume, a portfolio of prior work, and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overseeing endless bracelets in the shop - helping with scheduling, putting them on clients, and more
- Repair assistance - chain breakage, clasp replacement, and more