Welded Bracelet Specialist
We are looking for a welded bracelet specialist to join our team! This person should have experience with jewelry production and repairs, ideally with a laser welder (if not, training will be provided). Ideal candidates are friendly, self starters, and are comfortable in a small business, customer-facing environment. Weekend availability is required. This is a part-time position, and schedule is flexible (you'll be able to set your own hours/bi-weekly schedule so long as they fall within our operating hours).
This position is approximately 5-10 hours/week with a starting pay of $20/hour + monthly team commissions. Weekend availability is required.
- Experience with small jewelry findings like jump rings, thin chain, and clasps
- Familiarity with soldering small pieces
- Ability to handle small repair jobs
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Retail experience
- Laser welding experience
- Familiarity with the fine jewelry industry
- Attaching welded bracelets on customers (cutting/measuring chain, using laser welder to attach jump ring, troubleshooting bracelet issues, managing repairs)
- Helping with scheduling for bracelet appointments
- Repair assistance - chain breakage, clasp replacement, and more
- Being well-versed in different chain types, bracelet care, and more
If interested, please send your resume, a portfolio of prior work, and a bit about yourself to email@example.com.