Welded Bracelet Specialist
We are looking for a welded bracelet specialist to join our team! This person should have experience with jewelry production, ideally with a laser welder (if not, training will be provided). Ideal candidates are friendly, self starters, and are comfortable in a small business, customer-facing environment. Occasional weekend availability is required. This is a part-time position (Approx. 10 hours/week), and schedule is flexible (you'll be able to set your own hours/bi-weekly schedule so long as they fall within our operating hours).
Benefits and Perks: Great in-store discounts, team outings, and more!
- Experience with small jewelry findings like jump rings, thin chain, and clasps
- Familiarity with soldering small pieces
- Ability to handle small repair jobs
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Retail experience
- Laser welding experience
- Familiarity with the fine jewelry industry
If interested, please send your resume, a portfolio of prior work, and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overseeing endless bracelets in the shop - helping with scheduling, putting them on clients, and more
- Repair assistance - chain breakage, clasp replacement, and more