We are looking for a Store Manager to join our team! The primary responsibility of a manager is to act as the main point person for all customer interactions within the shop. This person will open the shop, lead the sales floor, oversee shop associates, assist with product ordering and merchandising, and create an informative and welcoming shopping experience for our customers.
Ideal candidates are friendly, self-starting, flexible and outgoing, and are comfortable in a startup/small business environment. Jewelry knowledge or background a plus, but not required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
This is a part-time position at a competitive hourly rate, with the opportunity to become a full-time, salaried position. Weekend and holiday availability is required.
- Maintain a welcoming, friendly attitude to anyone who enters the shop
- Prioritize customer engagement
- Proactively interact with customers and helps to answer any questions, comments, or concerns
- Help to create a warm, inviting shop environment
- Find solutions for customer requests
- Always leads customer interactions rather than waiting for the customer to engage
- Answer customer questions with thoughtful responses
- Open and closes the shop in a timely and organized manner
- Act as a leader on the shop floor
- Work quickly and efficiently to troubleshoot any shop issues and handle customer service problems
- Remerchandise and restock on an ongoing basis
- Handle all returns, exchanges and store credit transactions without assistance
- Make little to no register errors
- Maintain a clean and organized shop environment
- Make a concise effort to be well-versed in all of the products/designers we carry in store
- Share product and designer stories with customers to encourage sales
- Guide customers through the fine jewelry and engagement buying process
- Actively find answers to customer questions about products
Benefits and Perks
Great in-store discounts, team outings, free snacks/coffee, and more!