We are seeking a part-time bench jeweler to join our team! This person will help with jewelry repairs, stone setting, casting clean up, and more. This position is located in Washington D.C.
- Experience with repairs, especially with vintage pieces
- Resizing understanding
- Stone setting experience - including pave, channel setting, center stone setting, and more
- Detail oriented problem solver who is used to a fast-pace and regularly changing work environment
This is a part-time position at a competitive hourly rate, with opportunities to move into a full-time role.
- Sizing gold and platinum jewelry
- Setting stones
- repairing jewelry including stone replacement, retipping, and more.
Please send an email with a bit about yourself, your resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.