Weekday Shop Associate
We are seeking a part-time (10-15 hours/week) shop associate to join our team for the holidays! Ideal candidates are friendly, self starters, and are comfortable in a small business environment. Jewelry knowledge or background a plus, but not required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
This is a temporary position starting in November and lasting through end of December 2021, with the opportunity to move into weekend shop associate role in the new year.
THIS CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Weekday and some weekend availability (typical weekday shifts are 1-6pm)
- A COVID-19 vaccine
- A friendly, self-starter attitude
- Willingness and eagerness to help our customers in any way!
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform
- Familiarity with upscale jewelry brands, comfortable using jewelry terminology
Benefits and Perks: Great in-store discounts, commission structure, team outings, and more!
Please send an email with a bit about yourself, your resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivering above-and-beyond customer service in our shop
- Greeting and conversing with all customers who enter the shop
- Overseeing and becoming well-versed in all new products coming into the shop
- Providing exceptional and personalized service to customers
- Helping to cultivate a warm and inviting shopping experience
- Assisting in restocking, cleaning and tagging merchandise
- Being detail oriented and observant during the POS process
- Overseeing all customer check outs
- Staying up-to-date on any new brands coming into the shop
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Introducing promotions and special events to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts