We are looking for a jewelry production assistant to join our team, specifically to help with the Mallory Shelter Jewelry line. Ideal candidates have prior jewelry production knowledge, and are friendly, self starters, and are comfortable in a small business environment. Weekend availability a plus. This is a part-time position (10-15 hours/week).
Benefits and Perks: Great in-store discounts, team outings, and more!
- Experience with demi-fine jewelry production
- Wire wrapping skills
- Familiarity with soldering small pieces
- Ability to handle small repair jobs
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Retail experience
- Familiarity with the fine jewelry industry
If interested, please send your resume, a portfolio of prior work, and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helping to produce our core collection of pieces in goldfill, sterling silver, and occasionally 14k gold
- Knowledge and comfort level with wire wrapping, stringing, polishing, and finishing
- Soldering small pieces like ear posts and delicate rings
- Familiarity with semi-precious stones
- Repair assistance - chain breakage, clasp replacement, and more