We are seeking an assistant for our Custom Design studio to join our team! This person will assist the shop owner to manage all in-house custom jewelry design projects and serve as the point of contact with all custom design clients.
Jewelry knowledge or background is strongly suggested. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Weekend availability is required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working directly with clients and managing client expectations, project timelines, and deliveries
- Detail oriented problem solver who is used to a fast-pace and regularly changing work environment
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Comfort using jewelry terminology
- Experience with jewelry-related sales
- CAD design experience
This is a part-time position at a competitive hourly rate, with the opportunity to become a full-time, salaried with benefits position after a trial period.
- Work with custom jewelry design clients to provide project quotes, timeline and delivery dates, progress updates, and more
- Work with clients to understand their design requirements and important details about the jewelry
- Oversee the new client take-in process
- Manage all custom projects to ensure deadlines and met and projects are on track
- Serve as the main point of contact with the team's stone setters, casters, and other suppliers
- Assist with ordering materials for custom projects
- Manage important client information such as key dates, addresses, emails and more
Please send an email with a bit about yourself, your resume and pay expectations to email@example.com.