We are seeking a part-time CAD designer to join our team! This person will assist the shop owner and shop director to work on custom jewelry designs for new clients. This position is based on Washington, D.C. but remote applicants will be considered.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. Weekend availability is required.
- 1-2 years minimum of CAD design experience
- Experience working directly with clients and managing client expectations
- Experience working with customer provided images and ideas to create something unique and new
- Detail oriented problem solver who is used to a fast-pace and regularly changing work environment
DREAM CANDIDATES ALSO HAVE:
- Familiarity with and comfort using jewelry terminology
- Experience with jewelry-related sales
- Experience purchasing precious and semi-precious stones
This is a part-time position at a competitive hourly rate.
- Work with custom jewelry design clients to provide project designs, design revisions, and estimates/quotes
- Work with shop owner to come up with new and unique designs for store products
- Work clients to understand their design requirements and important details about the jewelry
Please send an email with a bit about yourself, your resume and pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.